[OM] Re: Adorama crazy...

Subject: [OM] Re: Adorama crazy...
From: "Ali Shah" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:51:33 -0400
I am pretty impressed with Adorama's service....I have to admit that I was
very skeptical, esp since they only had "ONE" of the 19-35 Vivitar OM mount
lens left in stock. Their inventory is right on...they had one left, which I
purchased and it is now NOT listed on their website. I could not locate this
lens particular lens anywhere else. They shipped the item quickly. I just
tracked it and its here in Buffalo, however the UPS site is saying that it
will delivered on Thursday (10/28).

I actually called and emailed Adorama asking why they shipped 3-day select.
The answer that I received is that it will be delivered today! Today is here
and gone but its here in Buffalo NY?! VERY STRANGE!!!

- Ali