[OM] Re: {OT} Retired? Keep things interesting....

Subject: [OM] Re: {OT} Retired? Keep things interesting....
From: "FAR-ALI" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:18:59 -0400
Since we are on the topic:

http://www.VotePair.org

Message: We have a real way for letting our vote count in swing states
during
this year\'s Presidential election.  It\'s called Vote Pairing and more
info can be found at:

http://www.votepair.org

In a nutshell here is what it is.  We are trying to woo third party
Nader voters in swing states like Ohio, Florida, poss. New Jersey,
etc.  If they log onto the website they register themselves and cast
their vote for Kerry in those states.  We register and cast their
vote for Nader or the others for them here in NYS.  NYS, is well
entrenched Democratically and Kerry will carry this state easy.  So
why not give those wanting to vote their conscience a notch on the
popular ticket for Nader but electorally give Kerry a fighting chance
in this too close to call election.  Go to the site and register and
help!