[OM] Skip Williams' website

Subject: [OM] Skip Williams' website
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:04:19 +1000
(To all those that eat, shoot and leave, is that
apostrophe after "Williams" in the right spot?)

Last thursday John Wheeler and myself met Stephen
Scharf for the day. We went to the Chinese Gardens,
just around the corner from where he was staying,
and had what I thought was a good photography day.
I've some photos, though I'm yet to assemble them
into a gallery (and intimidated by Stephen's no-doubt
much better efforts :-) ).

Anyway, to get to the point, Stephen suggested, quite
enthusiastically, that I visit Skip Williams' site
and check out his New York pictures. Well, I hadn't
actually clicked on Skip's link before so I checked
the entire gallery out.

There's some great stuff there:

http://www.skipwilliams.com

As Stephen suspected, I loved the New York pictures,
but that St. Peter's Basillica picture in the Travel
section is quite amazing too, amongst a lot of inspirational
work. I probably most enjoyed the Family shots, as that
style of photography is what I enjoy doing most.

If you're one of the few [he writes guiltily] who haven't
checked the gallery out, I highly recommend it.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz