[OM] Re: No activity..

Subject: [OM] Re: No activity..
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:40:54 EDT
Ali,
If you're looking for a PBG 2, I'd recommend Olympusauctions and forget about
the private sellers and the crap shoot where you wonder what condition the
item is in that you'll receive. I just bought one from them (thru their ebay
auction) that was advertised as "reconditioned" ( or was it "refurbished"? I
forget) . It just arrived and looks brand new, there's not a mark on it. Not a
great price, but not a bad one for its condition either- $95. Plus, you get an
Olympus 90 day warranty and it comes in one of those neat Olympus blue boxes
that all their reconditioned/refurbished items come in.

George S.