[OM] Re: About Leica Voightlander

Subject: [OM] Re: About Leica Voightlander
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:39:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2004 9:32:37 PM Central Standard Time,
wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Every  time I use my M3, bought new in 1960, I end up getting better results
than  any other system (yes, including OM).

Now why is  that?

Maybe because you are more familar with it or perhaps maybe because you
expect to get better results.  Expectations do make a difference. Could be
that
it is a much better system with much better optics and that accounts for  the
better results, but I doubt it.  Bill Barber