[OM] Re: C5050 question

Subject: [OM] Re: C5050 question
From: "BILL CLARK" <BCLARK@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:36:45 -0400
try Media Player Classic....not  sure if it plays .mov but it plays everything
else...allows you to capture:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/

scroll down to media player classic

>>> waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/22/04 02:33pm >>>

> >> Is there a way to edit movie clips shot on the C5050? What I want to
> >> do is
> >> to be able to copy one frame of the 15fps frames.
>
> When I need to do this I just play the clip in a viewer (Real, Quicktime,
> WMP), pause playback at the spot I want to capture, do a screen grab and
paste it
> into a photo editor.
>
> Paul Schings

Well, what do I have for software? When I open it by double clicking the
icon from a file folder, it comes up in something that looks like a little
TV screen, with a header P1010001.MOV. Or I can open it in the Camedia
software that came with the C5050. Either one will play it frame by frame
(Camedia does the best job), but neither one will allow me to
capture/copy/paste a single frame.
Wayne (forever frustrated with those who write software)