[OM] Re: photos of the E300

Subject: [OM] Re: photos of the E300
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:31:30 +0000
I'm going now to watch the Astros/Cardinals game, so I won't be back here until
way later tonight, or maybe not even till tomorrow.

But I just showed this to my wife, who only day-before-yesterday got a
substantial 20-year anniversay bonus from her company and who has money to
spare and has been saying we ought to get a new and better digital camera to
replace her (our) aging Olympus 2000Z.  She's impressed with the E300 and is
ready to go for it!

Am I swave and deboner or what?  Damn, I'm good.

Walt, too cool for words

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --