[OM] Re: Exposure guide

Subject: [OM] Re: Exposure guide
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:04:50 -0700
Sunny 16 sort of ...

If you click on the letters under ULC there is description of what it
applies to

J -> Fireworks aerial at night, Hospital nurseries, Solar eclipse photogaphs
of landscape at darkest period during totality, etc

A simple smaller table of EV for the circumstances would probably be easier
to use.

Separate comment, huge negative area probably means James doesn't shoot
slides and he can get 4x5 out of his OM? I'm jealous!

-jeff