[OM] Re: Zuiko 90/2.0 - sticky diaphragm

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 90/2.0 - sticky diaphragm
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:33:37 +0000
My 90/2 works just as it should on every body I have but one: the champagne
OM-4Ti.  For some reason, on this body, after the shutter release is pressed,
it occasionally locks everything up.  A twist against the direction in which a
lens is turned for mounting, which involves a movement all but imperceptible,
and the camera fires and takes a picture, usually of my nose because of how I'm
handling the gear to solve the problem.  This happens a couple of times per
36-exp. roll.  I'm beginning to think some of the later stuff may not be up to
the quality standards of the older gear.  That's part of my rationalization for
not having a 3Ti.

When are we having a Nose TOPE?

Walt

--