[OM] Re: Zuiko 90/2.0 - sticky diaphragm

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 90/2.0 - sticky diaphragm
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:07:53 -0400
Problem could be in the back rings, making it an easy repair. Could be oily
rings.  This can be a common problem in old 1.8s and 1.4s, but in this case,
diaphragm hangs up at one specific f stop, like 8.  THAT is often caused by
a slight burr (from heavy use) that forms in a lever next to the diaphragm
plate.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,