[OM] Re: 2 OM things for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: 2 OM things for sale
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:11:10 -0400
Bill Clark offered a varimagni with rough case:
Varimagnifinder with case, case is a bit rought, the finder is in good
shape...well used but still good.  How about $70 U.S. dollars....nit
sure whta they are going for.
I just purchased a KEH EX case for the varimagni thinking it might be in
better condition than mine.  As it turned out, I don't consider the KEH
EX case to be any better.  It simply has different marks than mine.
This KEH case is good except for edge wear where the leather dye has
rubbed off.  It can probably be improved significantly with a bit of
black leather dye.

Yours for what I paid for it.  USD 6 + shipping.  Photo on request.

Chuck Norcutt