[OM] DSLR decision, was Watercolor/fine art paper

Subject: [OM] DSLR decision, was Watercolor/fine art paper
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 06:14:22 +0100
Hmmm Bill, you might use both arms!  It is great that you have found
this direction for your photography.

I see what you write about the E-1, but I am vacillating between
waiting for the E-300, the C*non 20D or the N*kon D70 ... or buying the
E-1 as it comes down in price!

However, I am still not convinced that I should get rid of my C*ntax G2
kit to finance it.

Chris

On 17 Oct 2004, at 13:47, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Life is still good and my portfolio was well recieved by the 5
> professionals
> who reviewed it.  That might be a little of an understatement  (he
> said as he
> was breaking his arm patting himself on the back).  It has  some
> beautiful
> images in it and I was proud to put my name on them.  The  process was
> very
> valuable and at some level helped to justify my purchase  of the e-1.
> I hate to
> beat the e-1 drum too hard, as it will only help to  drive the value
> of my OM
> gear down, however digital and the e-1 are way  cool.  Bill Barber

<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
+44 (0)7092 251126