[OM] Re: Power Bounce Grip 2 Now-FS bottom brackets

Subject: [OM] Re: Power Bounce Grip 2 Now-FS bottom brackets
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:22:27 -0400
Yeah, you guys sure have a lotta stuff and seem to be surviving well on your
own.  Talk about digging! Anyone need 2-13 screens?
www.zuiko.com/Whatsleft.htm .

Also, complete 35-70 f4 and 100-200 Zoom lens assemblies (new, without
glass) all tubes, all diaphragm and mount parts, fully assembled, minus
focus/zoom rubbers.) $48 ea.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,