[OM] Re: about a lens + manual sniping

Subject: [OM] Re: about a lens + manual sniping
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:26:02 -0700
Congratulations. One second before end of auction ...

You just missed an auction for 3 adaptalls - they all went to the same
bidder for about $10.50 each (not me). There was a period without any
Olympus adaptall's but just recently there were about three auctions, I
believe all closed less than $20 with the average about $15. They used to
hit $20 pretty consistantly. I think fall prices tend to be low for camera
equipment in general.
-jeff
(be sure to get the OL version rather than the OM labeled)