[OM] OT epoxy and t*mron 17mm

Subject: [OM] OT epoxy and t*mron 17mm
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:28:55 -0700
On the T*mron lens group someone sent in a description of how they epoxied a
67mm-82mm step-up filter adapter ring to the front of a Tamron 17mm. He can
now use an 82mm wide angle lens hood or an 82mm polarizer on the lens.

"I have a solidly-fashioned filter set-up for my lens that looks like it was
made for the lens." - He claims his name is Dennis

- just FYI for those with the T*mron 17mm lenses and unable to get the
F20-400 hood ...

-jeff