[OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM 3!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM 3!!!!
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:49:50 -0600
Hi Phil:

Long time no hear.  Interesting to see the notable Texan that is the current
high bidder! It's a good thing I have those bidnames so I don't disturb the
fantasy. There does seem to be a few recognizable bidders, you almost want
to just to be part of the history of the sale.

So, as life is short and 3 Ti's are few I have an OM 3 purchased on eBay a
while back that goes to the lister who gets closest to the winning bid
(without going over). Should you win the contest and choose  to accept the
OM 3 shipping and insurance will be at your expense. Good Luck!

My prediction is just short of the record price = $2375.00

Gord