[OM] Bid names

Subject: [OM] Bid names
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:45:15 -0600
Hi All;

It might be time to update our bid names, I know some but not all and there
is no easy way to look it up. So as not to clutter the list- if you are
interested in sharing your bid name so that we don't mistakenly bid each
other up, send them to me offlist and then I will post a compilation back to
each interested person. The advantages are far outweigh any disadvantage as
I would rather confer with fellow listers than bid against them.
Does anyone know who Zuiko 21 is? I don't want to ruin someone else's fang,
but I would like to bid on it too..

Thanks Gord