[OM] Reply to Ozzie Zuiks en masse...

Subject: [OM] Reply to Ozzie Zuiks en masse...
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:51:35 -0700
>From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: Coming to Oz next week...any Ozzie Zuiks want to meet up?
>Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:37:10 +1000
>

>G'day Stephen,
>
>Sounds good, count me in.
>
>Regards the Opera House shot, maybe that is one that Roger Wesson took when
>he was here from the UK.
>
>John.

John,
Please send me your contact info off-list, and let me know if you're
in Sydney or Melbourne.

Cheers,
Stephen.

>From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: Coming to Oz next week...any Ozzie Zuiks want to meet up
>Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:57:06 +1000
>
>>  Stephen Scharf [mailto:scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
>>  I'm going on vacation in Australia next week...I will be going to
>>  Sydney from Tuesday through Sat., Oct 19th-23rd. Would love to meet
>>  up with any Ozzie listmembers and say G'day, and do some photography
>>  together if anyone is interested. I know Marc Lawrence is in Sydney
>>  and if anyone else is, I'd love to meet up
>
>Sure, I'll be in that.

Marc,
Could you send me your contact info off-list?

BTW, anyone know if there's some way I can get my GSM Nokia to work
in Austrailia?
Are there pre-paid sim cards you can buy?
Thanks, Stephen.

>------------------------------
>
>Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 23:23:59 +1000
>From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: Coming to Oz next week...any Ozzie Zuiks want to meet
>
>Hi Stephen,
>
>How are you travelling between Melbourne and Sydney?  I live in Wodonga
>which is on the main highway, if you are travelling by car it'd be a nice
>break from driving.  Could take you to a couple of nice photogenic spots
>around here if you like.  No Opera Houses out here but lots of Aussie bush!
>
>Andrew McPhee

Hi Andrew,

I will be flying from Melbourne to Sydney, unfortunately, and not
driving...just not enough time there to be able to do that.
Othwerwise, I would love to meet up. thank you for the kind offer.

-Stephen.

>From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: Coming to Oz next week...any Ozzie Zuiks want to meet up?
>Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 11:09:46 +1000
>

>Hi Stephen!
>
>Don't know if you will get a chance to get up to the Gold Coast!... If you
>do, let me know coz it would be great to meet up!... Can't believe you won't
>be here for Indy Week!... One of the best party weeks you could ever have on
>the GOLDIE! :-)
>
><SNIP>

Yes, Adam, I remember now that shot was yours....
Actually, I got credentials for the Indy Car race at Gold Coast, but
I don't think I will have time to get up there. How far is it from
Sydney? The motorcycle grand prix is my real priority, and then I
wanted to have some time to explore Sydney and environs....and do
some work other than motorsports photography.

Oh, BTW, here's a shot I took of *our* harbor the other night, and
some shots from the SF Zoo...password for the gallery is "bostrom".

http://imageevent.com/puma_cat/galleryimages

Cheers,
Stephen.
--