[OM] For Sale: OM4-T kit (85mm, flashes, etc)

Subject: [OM] For Sale: OM4-T kit (85mm, flashes, etc)
From: "Alan Barrow" <pinzgauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 23:11:33 -0400
Hello all,

Finances are forcing the sale of my "forever" OM4-T kit. I had carefully
assembled this gear and planned to keep it indefinitely, but I now need to
sell. I'm not a super sophisticated user, and mainly have used the camera
for portrait & family photo's, which it has served well. (Especially with
the 85 f2 lens and the sunpak flashes.) I'll have to make do with the IS-3
until I can replace when the economy get's better.

You can see the camera & 50mm at:
http://pinztrek.com/ebay/om4ti.htm Lot's of detail from all sides.

Here's what I have:

- OM4-T Body Champagne, nice condition for a "user". No "brassing", some
typical champagne paint wear on the right top corner from being held. (Check
the photo's, I've covered all angles. I did drop & lose the cap for the
flash port since taking these photo's)
- Olympus ready case
- Zuiko 28mm f3.5
- Zuiko 50mm f1.8 (I think I have two of these, one is newer and a more
desirable serial number range. Your choice, or both if you but the entire
kit)
- Zuiko 85mm f2
- Olympus Eyecup
- Olympus Shoe cable adapter (Forget the name of this.... T-20 shoe
adapter???? It allows use of dedicated flash off camera the cable below, or
2 flashes at once)
- Olympus 5m flash cord (Might be 3m, will need to check. It's long)
- Zuiko 25mm auto-closeup extension tube
- Sunpak 433D Olympus dedicated flash- more powerful than the T-32, bounce,
fresnel focusing lens, soft-box, etc. These are very nice flashes, with more
features than the Olympus. All Olympus dedicated functions work just as with
T-32(flash ready, ttl metering, etc)
- Sunpak 433D universal flash with Olympus dedicated module. Same as above,
but can be used with different modules for different cameras. The Oly module
is very hard to find. This flash suffered battery leakage, and now has an
intermittent where the flash false triggers. I cleaned it up right away, but
I have not tried to troubleshoot it since it happened.
- Extension cable allowing the 433 to be separated from the Oly module.
- Hoya HMC coated Skylight 1B
- 49mm Tiffen Circular Polarizing filter
- 49mm Zuiko Skylight
- 49mm Tiffen "812" warming filter
- 49mm Zuiko f=40mm closeup adapter (from IS series, worked great on OM)
- Cokin filter holder and 3 filters (ND, Gradient, etc)

I'll probably list the camera on ebay shortly, but wanted to offer directly
first. Even after it is listed I will sell the entire kit and cancel the
auction for a serious offer.

I do not want to sell individual items without the camera. I will consider
selling the body, 50mm, and just some of the components.  I'm also not a
trader, and do not really know how to grade the lenses, etc. (The 85mm was a
KEH Excellent when I bought it).

All of the lenses are nice "users", and I am not aware of any issues with
any of them. (None broken, fungus, etc) All spare lenses come with Zuiko
caps. I might have a Zuiko body cap stashed away.

I'll be happy to answer any question you might ask, and will offer a 3 day
inspection/exchange privilege, buyer to pay return shipping & insurance. I
can also take photos of specific items for serious offers.

At this point I would like to consider serious offers for the entire kit, or
the camera, 50mm, and portions of the kit. This is not a distress sale, and
I have a ready wholesale market available locally. I will discount for
selling the entire kit at once, and I'd like to see it go to the OM users
directly if possible.

Sorry for the grim tone, this is not a happy day for me. It took years to
assemble this kit just the way I like it! :-)

Feel free to email or call with questions. (770/377-5599)

Thanks,

Alan