[OM] Re: OM-10 drains batteries fast

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-10 drains batteries fast
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 14:30:15 +0100
And be careful also of discarded cells, which *also* can explode.  I stashed
a pair of cells too 'dead' to drive a 2S (but not completely discharged, as
we will see...) in a pocket of the camera bag (to save litter) where the
base of one was pressed across the contacts of the other.  Result - only 1
cell, two pieces of chromed steel, and a pocket full of grey powder.  I'm
glad it was the camera bag pocket, not my triuser pocket - it must have got
very warm in there!

Piers