[OM] Re: ( OM ) T Power Control 1 advice sought

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) T Power Control 1 advice sought
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:00:30 +0100
You mean the 5-way connector Brian?  That is the TTL cord connection, so you
can have the TPC off camera connected by cable or shoe cord.  The 2S, 3 and
4 series have the same connector on the left front of the camera body, while
the 2 and 2n give you the choice of Auto connector or shoe cable.  And you
can daisy chain the TPC with other units, so long as they are also TTL
capable (and if they don't have the 5-way socket, you will need a TTL Auto
Connector T20), up to a maximum of nine units connected with a TTL auto
multiconnector.

Enough so far?!

Piers