[OM] Re: Opinion on LCD monitor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinion on LCD monitor?
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:54:43 +0100
Hi Iwert,
Thanks for the (some might say, blasphemous) suggestion but I'm rather stuck in
the PC world with my existing s/w investment.  I sort of like to follow
standards too (I even find my Palm too proprietary).  Also I like slots
available - I have a pair of SCSI scanners (maybe Mac still supports scsi?)  I
like to have two CD drives for backing up purposes, and a bunch of other
reasons why to plough on with WinTel boxes with all their shortcomings.
best regards from an old dog,
Jez