[OM] Re: University challenge

Subject: [OM] Re: University challenge
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:41:08 +0100
Thanks Graham and Chris!  I got more nervous watching it than I did
filming it, relieved that we really did win :)  Yeah, a camera question
of any sort would've been nice, and with an OM one I would (hopefully)
have been laughing.  What I totally neglected to do was take my OM-1
along to the filming and take some photos of the whole process.  Missed
a trick there.

Roger