[OM] Re: om3 (mechanical?) problems fixed thanks you to Mark Dapoz

Subject: [OM] Re: om3 (mechanical?) problems fixed thanks you to Mark Dapoz
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:12:33 -0400
It may be less likely to jam up if used with motor drive. I have a tendency
to give a little second nudge on the wind lever after winding the shutter,
and that is what would make the wind gears engage a second time, when they
should be latched and prevented from moving.  Hope it works out for you.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,
Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,