[OM] Re: 50/1.2

Subject: [OM] Re: 50/1.2
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 00:50:33 -0600
Hi Bill:

Yes and no. Yes you are right and no because I am a renaissance man I have
to challenge it first. What I found is that the spring is OK the 'drag' is
in the ring that fits in the slot that fits around the inside of the lens.
Using alcohol and a Q tip I cleaned it up and the aperture worked great.
However, as the alcohol dried the lens slipped back into it;s slow
behaviour. This is where tips may be helpful, is there a lubricant used
here, or just more cleaning?

Thanks Gord