[OM] Re: Hombroich > meeting in November ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Hombroich > meeting in November ?
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:31:45 +0200
iwert schrieb:

>>November is the month where it rains nonstop and we play Requiems non
>>stop...
>

> Oh, is it only november in Germany then?
>
> Here it is october, november, december, january, februari and a bit of
> march... not to forget july, august and begin of september!

roflbtc :))

October means you have managed to live through september, and the first
weeks of work after summer vacation. The leaves turn a lovely colour,
you get days with 18°...
December is snow and Xmas oratory and holiday.
January is cold, dark and NewYearsConcert (15times, first 2 on Dec.31st,
and you're lucky to get home by 23:30).
February is snow, dark and birthday party (and USA tour in 2005).
March is skin is really white but first gigs for easter come in.
April is storm, rain, easter gigs and holiday planning (oh, you didn't
mention April. Maybe I should plan a visit to Belgium).
June is E-1 users meeting in Svitzerland, tour to Swiss/Milano and first
walks with no Struempfe.
July is cold, wet, you're worn out because it's the end of the season
but you can meet at Hombroich and look forward to holidays.

:DD