[OM] Re: Welford Northamptonshire #7

Subject: [OM] Re: Welford Northamptonshire #7
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:33:22 +0000
It's still harrowing.  There are basically two kinds of harrows, one with
teeth, the other with discs, and various combinations of the two.  This appears
to be a disc harrow.  See here:

http://www.opico.co.uk/agmac/cultivation/intro_disc.htm

Having grown up on a big farm, I had any number of harrowing experiences in my
younger years.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from