[OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?
From: "Jeffrey Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:37:48 -0700
Keep your eyes open and you can find some pretty nice deals. A tamron sp
35-105 f2.8 covers the middle range very well.  I haven't heard of any
outstanding Tamrons between 17 & 35.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&category=48552&item=3841122512>

If I hadn't gone to lunch and given up esnipe it would have sold for more
even though my recent $250 om4 came with a free one.