[OM] Re: ...after the weekend

Subject: [OM] Re: ...after the weekend
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:45:41 +1000
thanks Ag,

> > Olympus L-3 (aka IS-3(000)), f11, auto, Fuji Superia X-tra 400.
> > http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/diary-20040922.htm
>
> Very nice.
>
> Goes to show that the IS-3(000) ain't no slouch.  I'm
> shooting with mine more and more these days.

I'm very pleased with the camera, bought it really cheap and wondered if
there might be something wrong with it (appears not).  It lives almost
permanently under my car seat, because it's such a versatile package by
itself.  Pity the zoom doesn't go to 24mm at the wide end !  In my
example, there is a reasonable amount of barrel distortion at the 35mm
end of the zoom which doesn't really matter for scenic stuff.  I don't
know if the distortion is normal for the camera or just an aberration in
my example.

...Wayne