[OM] Re: Wow! I need a +1 (diopter that is)

Subject: [OM] Re: Wow! I need a +1 (diopter that is)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:36:59 -0700 (PDT)
> I had an amazing revelation today that may cause some more use
> of the OM's.

That's a good thing.

> Now that I know I need a +1 diopter correction; how do I get
> it?
> According to the Oly table I need an Oly lens marked "-1"
> which is
> actually a +1 lens.

Huh?  Talk about reverse logic.

If you can't find an Olympus diopter you can look for a Minolta
diopter.  I've used the Minolta version for the past dozen
years.  These fit right in the back of the eyepiece (no other
doodads needed).  Just put two tiny dabs of glue or something to
the frame to hold it in place.

As far as asking about the 4Ti?  You need to ask this bunch?

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail