[OM] Re: Radioactive 55s and 50s (1.4 and 1.2) (was: Look what the geige

Subject: [OM] Re: Radioactive 55s and 50s (1.4 and 1.2) (was: Look what the geiger counter found on Evilbay)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:56:04 -0700
Actually you've got a typo in your reply, the SN is 137,000 which also seems
to coincide with the change from silver nose to black nose.

Serial number doesn't always mark a change. I don't know if my MC 35mm f2.8
is RARE or just uncommon. It's serial number is lower than many silver nose
single coated 35mm f2.8 lenses but it is a black nosed MC lens ...

Just how many Missing Chrome lenses did that drunken Jackelope create on
that friday afternoon at the Wyoming plant? Did his crystal ball show him
that Chrome was soon to be passe?
http://www.jkeller.com/88_1_b.jpg

Long live chrome ... and jackelopes.

-jeff