[OM] Re: feeling outdated(was) Re: Satisfying sounds

Subject: [OM] Re: feeling outdated(was) Re: Satisfying sounds
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:00:09 +1000
Good grief - what happened to the good old days when it was enough of a
mark of appreciation to start a fist fight in the mosh pit - assuming
that you were still conscious, sober and/or straight. I have treasured
memory of the look on Eric Clapton's face when a 200 a side brawl
erupted in front of the stage. Damn lighters are a health hazard for
stage divers too!
Cell fones with fairy lights? Who yer goin'ta call then - yer mother
for a ride home?!
AndrewF