[OM] Re: It's Finally Official

Subject: [OM] Re: It's Finally Official
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:39:13 -0700 (PDT)
--- AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Folks, various changes are in process (therefore don't trash my
> current choice in colors), but here it is:
>
> www.image66media.com
>
> The name change reflects the fact that my business is rather
> diversified into both "sight and sound". A whole nother section
> is being added to reflect this.
>
> Finally official.  It's been a long time in coming.

Nice job AG!  I especially like the images you chose to display...
didn't see one I didn't like.  "Reflections, Presque Isle River,
Porcupines Mountains" is breathtaking!

Are you offering sound system design and acoustical treatment solutions
for home use, commercial or both?

Richard

http://vote.yahoo.com