[OM] Re: Digital Dilemma

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Dilemma
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:32:36 +0100

Nope, I'm talking about Zuikos (and Tamrons) via a kindai EOS > OM adapter.
I have noticed no exposure problems whatsoever.

Of course it could just be me trusting the automation..... after all why
mess with things that brighter folk than I have spent years working out?

Anyway. I can slap a Zuiko onto the 1dII, put the camera into Av, evaluative
metering and let it sort things out for me. Lots come out badly focused but
virtually none badly exposed.

Ian