[OM] Re: Free Pictures! Free Pictures!

Subject: [OM] Re: Free Pictures! Free Pictures!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:38:58 +0000
Thanks, Chris, both for looking and for your concern.  We've had strong winds
-- up to 50 mph gusts -- and heavy rain -- 8 inches or so.  But except for a
few tree limbs and lots of leaves to clean up when it all stops, we've come
through pretty much unscathed.  Now we're all starting to watch Jeanne, whose
path has her headed for the Florida/Georgia coast next Wednesday.  We're indeed
living in interesting times, it seems.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from