[OM] Re: E-1 repair now Maine moosehead

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 repair now Maine moosehead
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:25:42 -0700
You would be little late for peak leaf season that far North in an
average year, but the Maine foliage site shows no color yet, so you may
be right on and I may have to drive North a bit
<http://www.state.me.us/doc/foliage/>. With a little luck, we may get a
few days free at a house on Mt Desert Island through a friend of a
friend. That would sure be nice, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Part of the time will be spent going through my SO's stuff in storage in
some guy's barn, along with a friend with stuff in the same barn who
also now lives here, holding a joint garage sale and packing up what she
still wants to ship off to Calif. There should be time for real vacation
too.

Moose