[OM] [OT]Re: Re: Spider in Suburbia

Subject: [OM] [OT]Re: Re: Spider in Suburbia
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:43:36 +0200
Well it helps... Anna is growing well, we are now well passed half
time. It's incredible to feel the kickings from the little bugger
inside. Anna says that "it" is into sports as the kicks and
"turn-overs" increases when we are attending or watching sports. We
were at Loftus Road watching QPR beat Plymouth last Saturday and I
think we have a fan...

/ Johan