[OM] Re: OT Storage bargain

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Storage bargain
From: "Jeffrey Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 23:24:23 -0700
When I first installed a large hard drive about a month ago it worked fine
for about a week then windoze refused to boot. Reformated the drive with
about the same results. The third time I formated the drive using the
Western Digital utility rather than windoze XP pro. It's been running a
little over a week. Also some people told me some Roxio software had built
in bugs/virus that could be a problem so I haven't installed it this time
even though the computer came with it originally installed from Dell. I've
got my fingers crossed

Has anyone seen problems with XP Pro and large hard drives? Any problems
with Roxio Easy CD Creator (downloaded latest free upgrade from their web
site).

TIA,
-jeff