[OM] Re: Very OT - Gotcha

Subject: [OM] Re: Very OT - Gotcha
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:02:44 +1000
60,000 is the minimum. I've visited the Lake Mungo lunette with Jim
Bowler, the guy who found a burial dated at 27,000 which may still be a
world record.
Of course, the local Koories don't accept the whole hypothesis as they
have firm belief that they were created with the land. Makes for a
tense relationship between archaeologist and indigenes.
AndrewF