[OM] Re: High price for FS 1-8?

Subject: [OM] Re: High price for FS 1-8?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:04:45 +0800
1-8 is a very fine and bright screen, especially for slower lenses. Besides
2-4 it is the finest one from Olympus and it works on OM1/2 without rework
the tab. Even it was designed for telephotos I found it works with standard
and wide lenses too provided you have the F2 lenses. It is quite rare,
usually sell for very high price, if the condition is good US$51 is normal.

C.H.Ling