[OM] Re: Hello zuikoholics.

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello zuikoholics.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:07:56 +0100
Congratulations Jason!  I am glad that your expenditure has not been in
vain...

Now, did you really buy a 4-T or is it a Ti?  If it is the former, did
you buy it from the US, and if so did you have to pay import duty/VAT?

Chris

On 7 Sep 2004, at 15:57, jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> <snip>
> Anyway, eventually my darkroom experiences led me to think it would be
> nice
> to have a spot-meter and after a bit of looking around ended up
> thinking
> that it made sense to get one that came wrapped in an OM4-T rather
> than any
> of the alternatives.
>
> I did this a couple of weeks ago.  I've put a few films through it now
> and
> guess what?  The results are simply miles better than anything I've
> managed
> so far with any of my other kit...
>
> So here I am where I should have been all along; I've learned my
> lesson at
> last, and I'm going to stick around here for a bit and see what else I
> can
> pick up!
> </snip>
>
> Welcome to the list!
>
> The memory of what disposable income was will soon fade in time ;-)
<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
+44 (0)7092 251126