[OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:57:38 +0800
Yes, one cannot use tripod inside the church. I have brought a small tripod
for the trip but got no chance to use it. For outdoor shots I usually set
the camera at -0.3 or -0.7, center weight average mode. 3512 is at -0.3 stop
without post adjustment. For many church shots I need to make a few
different setting to try it out. 3495 is taken with 75-150/4 at 150mm F4. I
have not bought the 50-200 yet, still waiting for a lighter and shorter one.

I have bought the C1-LE, the main different between Pro and LE is - CMYK vs
RGB output, no limit vs 20 per batch, free rotation vs 90/180 deg. rotation.
Free scalling vs fixed output size. Also, the LE does not support the Pro
DSLRs, if you have a D1x and 1Ds then you have no choice, at least buy the
SE.

Part II will be coming soon, thanks for looking.

C.H.Ling