[OM] Re: Platinum/Palladium, was Film

Subject: [OM] Re: Platinum/Palladium, was Film
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:53:32 -0400
You can make a digital negative using Pictorico OHP Transparency film
using an inkjet printer. See: http://www.danburkholder.com/ and his book
"Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing"? The book describes a way to
make a "spectral density" negative, which requires less ink and does
not puddle up like it would if you tried to create a physical density negative.
He developed the technique specifically for alternative process contact
printing. The advantage is that you can also edit and adjust curves in
PS before printing.

Wayne