[OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:15:26 -0700
Quite a wonderful set of shots, CH.

My favorites are 3029 and Giulietta.

Overall good lens performance as far as one can tell from these small
images. Some pretty obvious flare in 2045.

Some really interesting things going on in 3259 and 60. 259 is
dizzymaking, with the church falling/collapsing away from the camera
next to the Tower, which is leaning to the left, but also falling away.
260 is also interesting, with the center of the church looking fine, but
its left side leaning in and the building to the left leaning toward it.
Most of the rest of the perspectives work for me.

Thanks for the look,
  Moose