[OM] Re: SR44/357 batteries in the UK

Subject: [OM] Re: SR44/357 batteries in the UK
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:07:58 -0700
Those prices are certainly not attractive by US standards. Energizer
357s are pretty easily available on the web for well under US$1.00. I
think the last batch I bought were about $0.80 apiece including
shipping. One does have to buy enough of them to spread the shipping costs.

Over here, Energizer has the bunny and Duracell is "The Copper Top". I
think their current slogan is "It's not just a battery, it's a Duracell!"

Moose