[OM] Re: 8/28 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 8/28 fragment of my day
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:23:12 -0500
Thanks for letting me know, Winsor.  It looks OK to me, though
saturated.  I didn't do much if any post-processing and the raw converter
is the PS plug-in originally made by Olympus for the E10.  I try with these
flowers to hold the highlights (don't like it when the petals go completely
white), so I err on the side of a little under-exposure.

I have also taken to converting to sRGB after the "save for web"
stage.  Would that affect its appearance in your setup?  While it looks
garish in PS, it looks about right in Mozilla in my setup, and I assumed
that matches the other browsers pretty well.

Would you consider fixing the image in your setup and sending me a .jpg
offlist?

Joel W.