[OM] Re: Zuiko 50 mm 1.8 cleaning

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 50 mm 1.8 cleaning
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:46:18 EDT
Essex Camera Service did my 55mm CLA for $50 and it was ready in 2 days. (I
dropped it off and picked it up), My 85/2 was a "rebuild" job, not just a CLA
since the aperture ring and blades had jammed, and I'm fairly certain that was
only $80, done at the same time as the 55mm.

George S.

olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If you like the image quality of the old lens, a CLA should be fairly
inexpensive, as it is not a complex lens like a zoom.