[OM] Re: Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo
From: "Jose Elbert" <elbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:49:29 -0300
Cc: <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, Graham.
Thank you for your kindly response. I like to know good photographers of =
all the world.
I saw your photograph taken with your Olympus OM 2 and zoom 35-80 2,8. =
Amazing picture.
Do you expose your photos ? I suppose that you have awards in =
photography, don=B4t you?
I like to enter pictures at International salons, like the Austrian =
Circuit.
Recently I won the first prize in the International SIGMA annual =
contest, in Spain.
(May 2004)
I am sending you the "FOTO" magazine cover with it.
Again, congratulations!
And...excuse me my bad english.
Best regards,
Jose Elbert