[OM] New Body for OLD Lenscurmudgeons

Subject: [OM] New Body for OLD Lenscurmudgeons
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 00:37:59 -0600
Son's wife's daughter- that's a grand-daughter allright. If they had a child
(shudder) he would be the child's Great Grandfather & Father, Great Grand
Papa-Papa  for short. Mick was too busy entertaining in the back of his limo
to notice probably. Woody just married his adoptive daughter so that really
doesn't compare.

There is something so ironic about an old guy marrying someone not out of
diapers for very long, just before they are about to get into them
themselves. People at the wedding must have noticed his baby pictures were
in B&W and hers in color, he in the Perambalator and she in the
Pereggo.......

Walt I hope you don't have to change you address to nowayman@again?.nyet

Gord