[OM] Re: WTB & Question

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB & Question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:19:19 +0000
I'll throw in my two cents' worth and, for a change, be agreeable.  My
"serious" prime lens kit consists of Zuikos 21/2, 35/2, 50/2, 100/2, 180/2.8
(Still pinning my hopes on the lottery for that 180/2) and the 300/4.5.  It
makes a pretty totable kit that, along with two bodies with motor drives, the
1.4X-A, an assortment of filters and other miscellaneous gadgets, fits into a
medium-size LowePro bag.

As for the 90/2, it's a strange one.  It just doesn't look or act like a real
Zuiko.  It's sort of the redheaded stepchild of my lens collection, getting
left behind even more often than the zooms and Tamrons -- except for the
35-80/2.8 Zuiko and the 80-200/2.8 Tamron, of course, which nearly never get
left at home.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from